- When will my Glowforge arrive?
- I haven't received my pre-ordered Glowforge yet.
- Why is international shipping so expensive?
- Can you make alternate shipping arrangements, like using your own FedEx account or working with a freight forwarder?
- Can I pick up my Glowforge in Seattle?
- Can I mail my Glowforge to a friend?
- What countries does Glowforge ship to? How much does shipping cost?
- Do I have to pay taxes, tariffs, and customs duties for my Glowforge?
When will my Glowforge arrive?
If you've already ordered your Glowforge, there are a couple of ways to find out when it will ship. Here’s how:
- You can click the order status link in your purchase confirmation email.
- Or, you can find the information on shop.glowforge.com.
- Go to shop.glowforge.com.
- Click the person icon in the upper right.
- If prompted, sign in using the email address that you used for your purchase.
- The My Account page will open, showing a list of your orders.
- Click the order number to see the shipping information and more details about your order.
To see estimated shipping dates if you haven’t yet ordered your Glowforge, follow these steps:
- Go to glowforge.com, and click Buy Glowforge in the upper right. (Don’t worry, we know you’re just looking for now.)
- The shipping times are listed under each Glowforge model.
I haven't received my pre-ordered Glowforge yet.
If you ordered during the pre-order campaign, firstly, thank you so much. If you’re still waiting for your Glowforge and haven’t seen an email come through asking if you’re ready, never fear! All we need is for you to accept delivery and provide your address.
To send us this information, please:
- Go to Glowforge.com/shipping
- Sign in to your Glowforge account
- Follow the instructions on the screen to give us your current shipping information and let us know you're ready for your Glowforge
Once we have your information, we'll initiate your shipment and your Glowforge will arrive within four weeks, although it's usually much faster.
Why is international shipping so expensive?
I’m sorry we don’t have a lower-cost option. The prices listed reflect the cost for UPS and other carriers to delivery to each country. Shipping dimensions of a Glowforge are 46 in x 28 in x 14 in (116.8 cm x 71.1 cm x 35.5 cm) and 70 lbs (32 kg). The Glowforge Air Filter is 20 in x 14 in x 23 in (50.8 cm x 35.5 cm x 58.4 cm) and 60 lbs (27.2 kg).
Can you make alternate shipping arrangements, like using your own FedEx account or working with a freight forwarder?
I’m so sorry. Unfortunately, with the number of customers we have, we can't make special arrangements for individual shipments.
Can I pick up my Glowforge in Seattle?
We wish we could make that happen, but Glowforge boxes go straight from the factory to the shipper. The only Glowforge printers in our office are the ones we print with!
Can I mail my Glowforge to a friend?
We are happy to ship your Glowforge wherever you want. After that, what you do with it is up to you. However, any shipping damage that occurs after it is delivered (for example, if you ship it to your friend) would not be covered by the warranty.
What countries does Glowforge ship to? How much does shipping cost?
To find out if we ship to a country (and how much it costs), just click the "Buy Now" button from glowforge.com, pick your item, and fill out the "Country" field.
Do I have to pay taxes, tariffs, and customs duties for my Glowforge?
Yes. All fees (taxes, tariffs, and customs duties) are the responsibility of the recipient. That means that buyers are responsible for paying all import duties, import taxes, brokerage charges, and Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable. These are typically charged based on what you originally paid, but we can’t assist you in calculating or estimating these amounts. In some countries, this may add up to a significant amount. Please also note that if you decline to pay amounts due upon delivery or otherwise cause your Glowforge to be returned to us, we will have to refund your purchase, minus the cost of shipping in both directions, which can be substantial.
In the UK, our pricing for the Glowforge includes the 20% VAT. This saves our UK customers the inconvenience of extra paperwork.