Glowforge Terms of Service
Last Updated: July 20, 2016
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Glowforge, Inc. ("Glowforge," "we," or "us") and our website at www.glowforge.com and create.glowforge.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, our "Service"). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Glowforge regarding your use of the Service.
These Terms provide that all disputes between you and Glowforge will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review Section 19 ("Dispute Resolution and Arbitration") for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Glowforge.
1. Glowforge Service Overview. Glowforge is a wireless device that can create custom-designed goods (the "Product"). Glowforge uses subtractive manufacturing to cut and engrave on a variety of materials. The Glowforge online service allows you to operate the Product, upload and use your own designs with the Product, and may allow you to use designs we make available in our online catalog. You must be connected to the online service in order to use the Product.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of that organization.
3. Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your email address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
4. Payment. If you were a pre-order customer, then you will not be charged for access to the Basic service. Access for other customers, or to certain non-Basic features of the Service may require you to pay fees. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable. If Glowforge changes the fees for the Service, including by adding additional fees or charges, Glowforge will provide you advance notice of those changes. If you do not accept the changes, Glowforge may discontinue providing the Service to you. Glowforge will charge the payment method you specify at the time of purchase. You authorize Glowforge to charge all sums as described in these Terms, for the Service you select, to that payment method. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Glowforge may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. The Service may include functionality for activating, updating or canceling recurring payments for periodic charges. If you activate or update recurring payments through the Service, you authorize Glowforge to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. If you use the Service to update or cancel any existing authorized one-time or recurring payment, it may take up to 10 business days for the update or cancellation to take effect.
5. User Content
5.1 User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including messages, designs, specifications, reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works ("User Content") and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service, except as modified by your own action or actions to grant a license in accordance with Section 5.2 or 5.3.
5.2 Limited License Grants to Glowforge.
a. By posting or publishing User Content to a public area of the Service, you grant Glowforge a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute that User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or later developed.
b. By uploading User Content to a private area of the Service (e.g., a design for use with your Product), you grant Glowforge a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, and modify, that User Content for the full period of time that you maintain your account on the Service, solely to enable your use of that User Content with your Product.
c. Glowforge may allow you to require payment from other users of the Service in exchange for use of your User Content. Such an arrangement will be conditional on your acceptance of additional license terms in a separate document or agreement.
5.3 Limited License Grant to Other Users. By posting or sharing User Content with other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms, any additional terms you agree to at the time that you upload that User Content, and the functionality of the Service.
5.4 User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting or publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
a. you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Glowforge and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section, in the manner contemplated by Glowforge, the Service, and these Terms; and
b. your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Glowforge to violate any law or regulation.
5.5 User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Glowforge may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Glowforge with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Glowforge does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
6.1 DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
2200 1st Avenue South
Seattle, WA, 98134, USA
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
b. a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
d. your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
6.2 Repeat Infringers. Glowforge will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Glowforge to be "Repeat Infringers." A Repeat Infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had User Content removed from the Service at least twice.
7. Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
7.1 use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
7.2 use the Service to design or manufacture any dangerous or illegal material;
7.3 violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
7.4 post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
7.5 interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit unlicensed use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
7.6 interfere with the operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) attempting to collect personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
7.7 perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
7.8 sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 12) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material;
7.9 take action to copy the Service by copying the source code or the user interface, in whole or in part, in order to compete with Glowforge's Service; or
7.10 attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 7, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 7.
8. Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. Glowforge may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services, including through our implementation of third party buttons (such as "like" or "share" buttons). By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the applicable third-party service. Third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party service's use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
9. Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission from us to use the Service will terminate automatically. In addition, Glowforge may in its sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to the Service, or portions of the Service, during an investigation of a violation of these Terms. Glowforge's determination that a violation has occurred will be in its sole and absolute discretion. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
10.2 Terms & Conditions for Online Offers to Purchase. If you offer to purchase a Product from us, your offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions for Online Offers to Purchase [www.glowforge.com/presale-terms] ("Terms & Conditions"). Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully for information regarding the terms under which we accept offers to purchase Products. The Terms & Conditions are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
10.3 Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the "Additional Terms"), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable software applications, or rules that applicable to a particular feature or content on the Service, subject to Section 11. All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
11. Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, you will be required to accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
12. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Glowforge. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service ("Materials") provided by Glowforge are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Glowforge or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Glowforge, you may not make use of the Materials. Glowforge reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
13. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service ("Feedback"), then you hereby grant Glowforge an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
14. Indemnity. You are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Glowforge and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the "Glowforge Entities") from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.
15. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE GLOWFORGE ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE GLOWFORGE ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE GLOWFORGE ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE, AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES, AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE), OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THAT MATERIAL OR CONTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
16. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE GLOWFORGE ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY GLOWFORGE ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 19.4(iii), THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE GLOWFORGE ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO GLOWFORGE FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT(S) OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO CLAIM; OR (B) $100.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 16 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
17. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to conflict of law principles. If a lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under these Terms, then you and Glowforge agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Seattle, Washington for the purpose of litigating any dispute. We operate the Service from our offices in Washington, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
19. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
19.1 Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Glowforge in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Glowforge agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND GLOWFORGE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
19.2 Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 19.1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
19.3 Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Glowforge will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act, and governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Glowforge.
19.4 Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if such other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail ("Notice"). Glowforge's address for Notice is: Glowforge, Inc., 2200 1st Avenue South; 1st Floor; Seattle, WA 98134, USA. The Notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Glowforge may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Glowforge must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Glowforge will pay you the highest of the following: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by Glowforge in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator's award; or (iii) $1,000.
19.5 Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Glowforge will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in King County, Washington, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Glowforge for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
19.6 No Class Actions. YOU AND GLOWFORGE AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Glowforge agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
19.7 Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Glowforge makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Glowforge's address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Glowforge's address for Notice, in which case your account with Glowforge will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
19.8 Enforceability. If Section 19.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 19 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 19 will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 17 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
21. Contact Information. The Service is offered by Glowforge, Inc., located at 2200 1st Avenue South, 1st Floor; Seattle, WA 98134, USA. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at email@example.com
22. Notice Regarding Apple. If you are using our mobile applications on an iOS device, the terms of this Section 22 apply. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Glowforge only, not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the Service or its content. Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the Service. If the Service fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claim by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession or use of the Service, including: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of any third party claim that the Service or your possession and use of the mobile application infringe that third party's intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms when using the Service. Apple and Apple's subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of Section 9 of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Section 9 of these Terms against you. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.