Careers at Glowforge
If you'd like to start the conversation, drop us an email or look at our openings below. All our current positions are Seattle-based, and we offer relocation benefits!
More about Working at Glowforge
We get to to build futuristic products that give people creative superpowers. We get to collaborate with peers who are intensely good at their jobs. We get to make things with our minds and our hands. We love it here, and we think you might too. And we're not the only ones excited...
- “The next wave of computer-aided creativity” – The New York Times
- “The core idea powering Glowforge is a machine that will allow designers to quickly turn 2D sketches into attractive, sellable 3D objects.” – Techcrunch
Are you interested in reinventing what it means to be homemade? Creating a new kind of device - a laser that fits on your desktop, that can spit out useful and beautiful products at the push of a button? Do you love to write software, create electronics, maneuver CAD drawings, or just craft something amazing with your own two hands? Well, we could use some help. You should also check out a few things we've written about working for Glowforge:
- About our health insurance – links to the plan details are at the bottom of the post
- We pay for diversity – $5,000 for referrals that lead to us hiring under-represented minorities
- The unusual way that we do job offers – basically, we negotiate against ourselves on your behalf
If you want to get way inside our heads, our CEO Dan wrote “Hot Seat: The Startup CEO Guidebook”. We'd be delighted to give you a copy if you come by for an interview. One last thing: In case you hadn't gathered, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.