During a quarantine this fall my wife requested an entertainment center to replace the one we had in the living room. Fortunately, I had enough scrap to nearly make the entire cabinet already in the shop! Once I got it finished, we added the detail on the cabinet doors with a simple piece of underlayment plywood I designed and cut on the Glowforge.
I think it really took the piece up a few notches!
Here’s the finished cabinet before I took to the 'forge…
Then with the “raw” Glowforge flourishes.
Here it is after paint but before hardware (it took us a while to decide on hardware).
It appears we never took a “final” picture after we put the piece in place and installed the handles, but I found it in the background of a video clip - not the best quality but you can get the idea