I’m super into hexagons lately and am a huge fan of the orange/blue color combo, so I decided to combine it all into a functional piece that I could use every day.
- Started with plain veg tanned leather and cut out all the wallet pieces with the glowforge.
- Made some alcohol ink with rubbing alcohol and Sharpie pen ink
- Painted pieces with alcohol ink
- engraved acrylic plate with hexagon pattern
- wet leather and pressed with acrylic plate and vice grips overnight
- sewed pieces together with orange waxed thread using leather stitching pony.
I’m super stoked at the way it turned out!