- How we troubleshoot
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Proofgrade™ Materials
- File Won't Print
- Glowforge is "Offline"
- Cut Didn't Go Through Material
- Excessive Smoke or Fumes During Print
- Yellow Button
- Perfect Squares
- Stuck Calibrating
- Loud Fan Noise When Printing
- Reseating your Printer Head
- Additional Wi-Fi Information for Advanced Network Configurations
- Other Issues
Loud Fan Noise When Printing
Do you hear a loud noise that begins when the printer head starts printing?
It might be coming from debris or build-up in the air assist fan located on the back of the printer head. The good news is, it’s easy to fix! This step-by-step article takes you through it.
If you run into trouble while cleaning your fan, please let us know at email@example.com and give us as much detail as possible about what went wrong.