Stop Using Your Glowforge Unit If...
If any of the following occur, immediately turn off the power switch, unplug the unit, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use your Glowforge unit again until the issue has been addressed by support.
- The default settings for a piece of Proofgrade™ material do not cut through the material even after cleaning the lens and windows
- There is a fire in the unit which persists after the laser turns off
- The head stops moving but the laser is on
- The unit’s button turns any color other than white, yellow, or teal
- You see any damage or discoloration to the case
- There are any cracks or chips in the glass tube or lid
- You see any moisture present inside the Glowforge unit
- You see any damage to the interior components of the Glowforge unit
- You notice unusual light coming from the unit that was not occurring previously.
- You notice an unusual sound coming from the unit that was not occurring previously