- Your First Prints
- 1: Gift of Good Measure
- 2: A Snap and Store Box with Your Personal Touch
- 3: Make a Gift Tag from Scratch
- Shortcut Keys
- Quick: Transform a Drawing Into a Print
- Quick: Print Your Own File
- Quick: Cut Out a Shape
- Quick: Engrave and Cut Out a Photo
- Quick: Print Text
- Introducing Inkscape
- Prep a Photo Engrave in Gimp
- Prep a Photo Engrave in Photoshop
- Working With Manual Mode
Your First Prints
Welcome to the Glowforge App
We know you’re eager to get printing, so we’ve provided a little guidance for your first prints. These will get you familiar with the basics of creating with your Glowforge.
There are three ways to start printing:
- You can open a design that’s already there - we’ve started you off with a few of our favorites.
- You can trace a sketch to turn it into a digital design that you can print.
- You can start with a digital design, like a digital photo or a file made in Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator.