- Your First Prints
- 1: Gift of Good Measure
- 2: A Snap and Store Box with Your Personal Touch
- 3: Make a Gift Tag from Scratch
- Shortcut Keys
- Quick: Transform a Drawing Into a Print
- Quick: Print Your Own File
- Quick: Cut Out a Shape
- Quick: Engrave and Cut Out a Photo
- Quick: Print Text
- Introducing Inkscape
- Prep a Photo Engrave in Gimp
- Prep a Photo Engrave in Photoshop
- Working With Manual Mode
Quick: Transform a Drawing Into a Print
Trace a Hand Drawing
Here’s how to use Trace in a nutshell.
For a detailed tutorial, see Print 2: A Snap and Store Box with Your Personal Touch.
Draw with a black marker on a white piece of paper. Leave white space around the edges of your drawing.
Place your artwork in the center of the bed.
Login to app.glowforge.com, press “Trace,” and follow the instructions in the app.
When you’re ready, take out your drawing and place your material in the bed.
Drag your artwork where you want it on the material. Leave a little room between your artwork and the edge.
Click “Print,” then press the button when it blinks.