Supply Chain Retail Coordinator
Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're exceptionally proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything. We'd love to have you join us.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Why We Need You
Our company is growing incredibly fast, and we need your experience and skills to expand our retail account management capabilities in support of scaling our business. We are building an integrated supply chain that connects retailer demand with supply, so we have the right products in the right place at the right time. This role will be critical to helping create the foundation for our global retail fulfillment processes.
We are a young company that is rapidly outgrowing the processes, systems, and tools that were put in place when we started. Your experience, creativity, passion, and skills will bring us to stores around the country and around the world, unlocking the creator inside of people everywhere.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
We are seeking a motivated, qualified individual to join our company as a Supply Chain Retail Coordinator. As part of our supply chain operations and logistics department, you will be responsible for owning the new retail onboarding journey as we continue to scale. You will gather key requirements in partnership with Legal, Finance, Accounts, Sales and other critical stakeholders to manage and create configurations that will facilitate the onboarding & operations process. This role requires heavy engagement with internal and external partners in a fast-paced environment to troubleshoot and drive standardized retail compliance processes.
You need these qualifications
- 3+ years experience facilitating retailer orders, account set up, monitoring routing guides and coordinating logistics
- Comfortable working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate retailer set up & onboarding in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience reviewing retailer routing guides and documents to ascertain & facilitate new account set up requirements
- Experience processing retailer orders from receipt to fulfillment through ERP and WMS platforms, ensuring compliance to retailer requirements
- Familiar with retailer packaging, shipping & label requirements, including UPCs and GTINs
- Understanding of EDI transactions relating to retailer orders
- Capable of tracking & tracing shipments using online tools & carrier platforms
- Prior experience reviewing chargebacks and compiling data to generate claims against charges where applicable
- Able to process claims with carriers for lost & damaged items
- Experienced utilizing multiple retail order management systems
- Able to cross-train to support critical roles within the Supply - Chain Operations organization and provide backup support
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills to work and communicate effectively
- Customer service focused & action oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly analytical and a critical thinker
It would be nice if…
- Knowledgeable in warehouse management systems and/or fulfillment operations.
- NetSuite ERP system experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
Send us a resume (with a cover letter) or a link to whatever showcases your skills the best. We can’t wait to meet you.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you can join us.