Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself!
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything - and have the sales and growth numbers to back that up.
We offer tremendous benefits including flexible holidays, Cadillac health insurance that covers everything from telehealth to massage, stock ownership, and more. And we’re a fully remote team - just tell us where you’ll be while you’re changing the world!
Why we need you:
Every company brags about its people and culture. So we understand if you’re skeptical when we say that we have truly exceptional, diverse, and amazing people. Folks who are so skilled and capable that they could work anywhere they choose, but choose Glowforge because they believe so strongly in the culture, mission, values, and impact that they can have on the world.
But that’s just who you’ll find here.
So we need you to keep us fulfill our vision. To find, connect with, inspire, excite, and hire folks just as amazing as the people you’ll be working with every day.
At our heart, our company is our team - and you’re the person who can help us grow to be our best, with the right people to reimagine the way the world creates.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
You’re the sort of person who networks intuitively, and you know how to excite people about a really great opportunity. You regularly compete for talent with the biggest tech companies, and win by inspiring people to do something better. You’ve recruited for a broad catalog of positions, technical and otherwise, and you’re excited about both recruiting and about leading recruiters.
More specifically, you’ll do the following:
- Define goals and strategy for our recruiting practice.
- Scout extraordinarily talented and hardworking people from diverse backgrounds.
- Entice people of all backgrounds to talk to us, interview with us, and join us.
- Build and drive creative sourcing initiatives to engage with passive candidates.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers.
- Manage pipeline activity and share data-centric updates.
- Provide a seamless and wonderful experience for candidates from initial contact, to scheduling interviews, to offer extension, and all the way through to an amazing first day.
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience.
- You are personally, passionately committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- You've been a part of highly selective organizations that take months of rigorous and thoughtful interviewing before filling a role.
- You have experience recruiting for technical and non-technical roles, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- You believe exceptional candidate experiences lead to exceptional hires.
- You’re eager to build an extraordinary company with us!
It would be nice if:
- You have hardware and/or software specific recruiting experience.
- You have worked at a startup.
- You have run executive searches.
- You love making things with your hands - 3D printing, knitting, woodworking, furniture building; it doesn’t matter what.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to have you join us.