Senior Content Marketing Manager, Video
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth. We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, and we are happy to help new employees relocate to this beautiful city.
Why We Need You
With Glowforge, seeing is believing. So it’s no wonder that video is important to us - it’s how we showcase the magic of Glowforge! Video content is a critical gear in our growth engine – that’s where you come in.
We need a savvy, strategic, super-effective marketer to work with our Creative team of videographers, editors, and designers. Together, you’ll make magical visual campaigns come to life.
You’ve crafted video-centered content marketing strategies before, and your work has driven impressive business results. From livestreams and live selling to long-form or snackable on-demand videos, you know how to produce videos that people watch. Lots of people.
While the end product of your content work might look like art, you know that it starts with science, and you follow the data to develop your strategy. You’ve got a phenomenal brain for strategy and planning, but you also really dig the “doing stuff” part of the job. You’ll flex your collaboration and project management skills, working with your creative counterparts as they make your shared vision real.
Are you ready to help Glowforge become one of the most beloved brands by using your content marketing expertise? We believe you are, and we can’t wait to meet you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You’ll help us grow our customer base by developing incredibly engaging video content.
This means you’ll:
- Define a video-centric content marketing strategy rooted in data
- Outline dozens (or hundreds) of hypotheses - and methodically track results and incorporate findings into your next test
- Collaborate with Glowforge creatives to follow through on your video strategy
- Partner with our social media team to deploy videos into key channels like YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram
- Partner with your customer + influencer marketing counterparts to amplify partnerships that drive views and engagement
You need these qualifications
- 5+ of growth marketing / content marketing experience.
- Experience leading marketing campaigns that used video to produce outstanding business results, taking an idea to execution and results.
- The ability to explain the results and impact of every test you run with information you pull from video platforms and 3rd party measurement tools, like Google Analytics.
It would be nice if...
- You've achieved impressive results on your own successful social accounts (YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, or some up-and-coming video platform)
- You have experience in related areas like SEO, brand partnerships, or influencer marketing
- You have passion for crafting, making, designing, building, or 3D printing
Send us a resume or Linkedin link. And please, send us a cover letter that tells us what you’re excited about doing with us!
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you can join us.