Senior Business Transformation Program Manager
SEATTLE, WA | SANTA BARBARA, CA / - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth. We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us in this full-time role in our Seattle office or Santa Barbara Office.
Why We Need You
Our company is growing exceptionally fast, and we need your organizational effectiveness and results-oriented skills to lead transformational initiatives as we scale our business. You are the one who makes that happen by bringing together stakeholders across the organization to solve challenges with a data-centric approach.
Your experience, creativity, passion, and skills will dramatically change our speed of transformation, the efficiency of progress and help us unlock unlimited growth.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
Are you the type of person that can orchestrate alignment around common goals, quickly assess the situation, understand what needs to be done, and then calmly build a plan to deliver order and structure? If so, then this might just be the perfect role! You will partner with multiple teams to drive real change on a number of fronts:
You will create and manage a system of key performance indicators that measures how we're tracking against our supply, fulfillment, cost, quality, NPI (New Product Introduction) and customers satisfaction goals
You will program manage a number of key initiatives like upgrading our Repair capabilities, implementing or replacing key systems, expanding our warranty offerings, implementing new services for our customers and assessing geographical expansion.
Our growth has been amazing, and we have outgrown many of the processes and methods we used in the past. You will help us define, capture, analyze, and resolve complex problems effectively across multiple departments and set new standards for leading critical initiatives.
Come join us and cement your legacy as a forward-thinking, empathetic, collaborative, high-impact change agent. Your impact will be felt for years to come!
You need these qualifications
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in business or program management with a track record of increasing scope and responsibilities and a relevant 4-year degree.
- Relevant experience with engineering environments working on rhythm-of-business activities, business operations, business management, finance, or other similar environments.
- You are a tenacious problem solver and have the ability to drive problem resolution to implement continuous improvement.
- You love working in teams and thrive on collaboration.
- You have amazing data synthesis and presentation skills along with expertise in program management tools for measuring and reporting out on progress.
- You are passionate about your craft and love using it to drive change management and to enable an efficient organization.
It would be nice if…
- You have experience in fast-growing environments in the consumer electronics industry.
- You have worked at a start-up or a fast-paced, growing company.
- You love working in an agile environment and can adapt easily
- You care deeply about putting the customer at the forefront of all we do.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.