Senior Business Systems Analyst
SEATTLE, WA | SANTA BARBARA, CA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth. We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us in this full-time role either in Santa Barbara or Seattle.
Why We Need You
Our company is growing exceptionally fast, and we need your experience and skills to support our teams and help scale our business. You are the one who makes that happen by enabling our internal teams with integrated business solutions. Every Glowforge that finds a new home starts with a customer who decides to purchase through Glowforge.com and our online store.
Your experience, creativity, passion, and skills will dramatically increase finance and operations effectiveness, allow us to become more data-driven in our decision-making, and ultimately will unlock growth as we become more capable in our ability to fulfill customer demand.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
Are you the type of person that can walk into a chaotic systems environment, quickly assess the situation, understand what needs to be done, and then calmly build a plan to deliver order and structure? If so, then this might just be the perfect role! You will partner with multiple teams across the organization to assess our tools and system, understand what is needed now and in the future, and then deliver a plan to build out our business applications ecosystem.
Our growth has been amazing and it has also wreaked havoc on our transactional systems. You will help us define, capture, process, analyze, and record business transactions across our tech stack including Netsuite, Shopify, and other cloud platforms.
Finally, you will collaborate closely with colleagues and leaders to provide the business data & processes needed to drive real-time decision making across a high-growth startup.
You need these qualifications
- You have 5 years of professional experience in supporting and integrating business applications and a relevant 4-year degree
- You have experience with NetSuite (or similar ERP) and/or experience with providing application support to finance and operations teams and connecting to external partners
- You are a tenacious problem solver and have the ability to drive problem resolution to implement continuous improvement
- You love working in teams and thrive on collaboration
- You are passionate about your craft and love using it to enable an efficient organization
It would be nice if…
- You have experience in fast-growing environments in the consumer electronics industry.
- You have experience with cloud platform integration tools like Celigo
- You have worked at a start-up or a fast-paced, growing company.
- You care deeply about customer experience and ease of use.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.