Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
Why we need you?
Every year our sales team has increased in size, we add thousands of new customers, and we look to add new marketing initiatives. And, every year our sales process and goals get more complex. How we handle this growth and complexity will determine the success or failure of our company. We believe in a world where anyone can print anything. We need you to help us communicate that amazing opportunity to the world.
You will be the key to providing instruction and hands on experiences so sales reps can put them into practice to ultimately drive happy customers. You will be the key to overseeing sales execution and performance on promotions and sales. Creating and implementing training and ongoing professional development to the sales team enables each person to thrive in their role and Glowforge to provide world class service. This position leads the training initiatives for the Account Sales roles and Inside Sales team to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation. And, you will become an integral part of the teams you serve.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You will be right in the middle of getting two of our fastest pace areas into a single business rhythm. Being passionate about individual improvement and growth allows you to offer candid advice on how to move our business forward. Creating team building events and improving overall sales team satisfaction is a bonus of this role. Working across teams and building consensus is a personal mandate.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to the sales process, develops individual coaching plans, provides resources and assistance, and schedules orientation drive-alongs with senior representatives.
- Conducts exercise training sessions for new and current sales employees.
- Observes sales calls and interactions collecting feedback, results, and performance data of trainees after sessions.
- Stays sharp on sales and competitive knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
You need these qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a sales coach or training specialist
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You have extensive experience building and developing teams
- Your ability to measure performance has been recognised as best in class
- You have excelled at taking ownership of projects from planning through to execution
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on whatever work is needed to support the Sales organization
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- The chaotic startup environment is not just a challenge but a passion
It would be nice if
- You have a knowledge of the Hubspot CRM
- You have sales, operations or customer success experience in your past
- You love making things
Equal opportunity employment
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to have you join us!