Sales Operations Assistant
Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Why we need you?
With tremendous growth comes business complexity. How we handle this will determine the success or failure of our company. You will be key to providing our internal and external customers with the information they need to successfully run their collective businesses. Working across teams you will find opportunities for growth and areas of improvement. And, you will become an integral part of the teams you serve.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You will sit between our reseller, education and retail customers and our internal teams that help us close thousands of sales opportunities. Being extremely detail oriented allows you to provide accurate and fast information to our partners giving them the ability to close business and move the sales process forward. You’re passionate about providing the best service possible and your follow-through is second to none.
Specifically, you will:
- Treat the global sales team and their cross-functional partners as your primary customers, and ensure their day-to-day needs can be met with better sales tools.
- Help manage our strategic order pipeline by processing purchase orders, vendor reviews, RFP's/RFI's and key vendor touch points/conversations.
- Track and manage customer orders, including expediting orders, verifying pricing, working with internal operations to ensure product is shipped quickly and efficiently to customers
- Monitor accounts receivable and resolve credit issues with customer and Glowforge internal finance/credit department
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in development and maintenance of a clear framework for usage of sales tools, marketing collateral and knowledge center content, to ensure our efforts are maximizing value for the sales org and that opportunities for improvements are identified
You need these qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with technology/software at various stages of the customer lifecycle (onboarding, implementation, admin/support).
- Knowledge of sales technology including Hubspot CRM, Shopify or other common SAAS providers used in sales organizations
- Exceptional data management abilities and problem solving skills
- A roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on whatever work is needed to support the Sales organization
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Passion about our chaotic startup environment
It would be nice if you
- Have a deep knowledge of the Hubspot CRM
- Have sales, operations or customer success experience in your past
- Love making things
- Have worked with hardware in the past
Equal opportunity employment There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We'd love to have you join us.