Recruiting Coordinator and Executive Assistant
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Why we need you
We are a growing company with an amazing future ahead. You will work closely with the recruiting team and be a crucial part of our mission - helping our company grow, scale, and recruit the talent we need to achieve our next phase of growth and maintain our incredible culture. You will help coordinate and move all candidates through our process, supporting our diversity and inclusion initiatives and providing an amazing candidate experience.
Additionally, as we grow, every one of us is leveraged tenfold, including our executive team. In order to keep our company’s mission on target, we need someone to support our executives in staying organized, productive, and focused so we can deliver this amazing product into the hands of our loyal customers. You will be an integral part of the people team, helping craft the culture and set the standard for excellence at our company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You will be working closely with Glowforge executives to help manage calendars, assist with planning and events, to prepare documents, and handle scheduling. Additionally, you’ll work with our recruiting team as the point of contact for candidates - being one of the first Glowfolk with whom they interact, efficiently schedule interviews, communicate in a way that inspires and enthuses candidates, and help us bring in the diverse and amazing people we need to accomplish our goals. You will be:
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens, working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Owning, protecting, and streamlining executives’ calendars.
- Scheduling large meetings and events.
- Assisting with travel plans.
- Reconciling budgets and expense reports
- Support with a host of critical and interesting special projects.
You need these qualifications
You must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Executive Assistant
- Recruiting Coordination
- Scheduling Support
- Project management
- You have strong organization skills, are data-driven, and effectively work cross-functionally between various teams.
- You enjoy technology and don’t hesitate to learn new software and technical skills.
It would be nice if
- You have experience at a start-up
Equal opportunity employment
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you can join us.