Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
Together, we've built a product we're exceptionally proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of Seattle.
Why we need you:
With a rich product pipeline, sales soaring, thousands of very passionate customers and substantial growth, this company increases in importance by the day. And we have to scale it the right way, building a team that represents our customers - in all their incredible diversity and creativity. It’s hard work to find the right people, and it takes time, but it’s worth it - and we need your help because without your extraordinary abilities to source, intrigue, recruit and hire all kinds of people, we will not succeed in building this wonderful company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
You’ll join our small recruiting team and help us on our journey to grow this company with amazing people, while building a diverse and inclusive culture. You’re the sort of person who networks intuitively, and you know how to excite people about a really great opportunity. You’ve recruited for a broad catalog of positions, technical and otherwise, and you’ll be comfortable building out our already-stellar teams, across all verticals including engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, finance, product, design, people ops and more.
More specifically, you’ll do the following:
- Scout out extraordinarily talented and hardworking people who would make our company better in every way.
- Entice people of all backgrounds to come talk to us.
- Build and drive creative sourcing initiatives to engage with passive candidates.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure their hiring needs and goals are being met.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend ideas and strategies for recruitment that will contribute to the growth of the organization and our goals of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Provide a seamless experience for candidates from initial contact, to scheduling interviews, to offer extension, and all the way through to setting up an amazing first day for them.
- At least three years of recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- You’re comfortable recruiting for a broad variety of roles, technical and non-technical.
- You have strong experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and hiring managers.
- You have incredible communication skills, and you are unimaginably persistent, patient, and persuasive.
- You believe exceptional candidate experiences lead to exceptional hires.
- You’re eager to build an extraordinary company with us!
It would be nice if:
- You have a technical background yourself.
- You have hardware and/or software specific recruiting experience.
- You love making things with your hands - 3D printing, knitting, woodworking, furniture building; it doesn’t matter what, but you love to create.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We'd love to have you join us.