Performance Marketing Manager, Growth
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, and we are happy to help new employees relocate to this beautiful city.
Why We Need You
You know how to reach people. You’re magnificent at building smart, efficient digital campaigns that introduce folks to products they’ll love.
We need someone who can handle large amounts of data and use that data to make good decisions. You don't just use the advertising platforms the way they’re intended - you’ll make them work for us so that we can achieve our mission.
Each Glowforge printer has the potential to change a life – or many, many lives! We think everyone should have access to that potential. You can help millions of people discover a new way to create the things they care about, for the people they care about. Imagine what it will be like when everyone can turn their ideas into reality at the press of a button. They just need to know how. We think you're the one to inspire them.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
As a performance marketing manager at Glowforge, you will look across our paid campaigns (whether social, SEM, programmatic, or television), and find ways to make our marketing dollars work harder for us. You’ll get to do this alongside other marketers you can learn from, in not just paid media, but growth marketing, product marketing, and more.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with our small team of growth marketers to identify, test, and scale new and existing paid campaigns
- Go deep into the data to find one-off and sustainable optimization opportunities
- Come up with creative ideas to market Glowforge! Working with designers, writers, and videographers to bring these ideas to life
- Work closely with our external agencies to deliver significant results
- Report out on what you find - sharing this data in a visual way that is easy to act on across the company
You need these qualifications:
- At least 2 years of performance marketing plus a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Deep expertise in social advertising, SEM, television, or programmatic advertising
- You can spend a day analyzing a campaign- any campaign - understand it, and know proven ways to improve it immediately and for the long term
- You’ve turned around an entire ad channel - taking it from failing, to phenomenal outcomes
- You love analyzing data; extracting keen insights using powerful tools like SQL, Google Analytics, and more
It would be nice if you have...
- Identified and executed on creative paid campaigns outside the norm
- Found substantial cost savings in your marketing campaigns - either through extensive data analysis, or optimizing in a less-traditional way
- Startup or entrepreneurial experience
- Considered yourself a crafter, maker, designer, or artistIn your cover letter, in addition to whatever you’d like to say, please tell us about a campaign or channel that you worked on that you’re proud of, and the results it achieved.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.