Paid Social Media Manager
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything. We'd love to have you join us.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, and we are happy to help new employees relocate to this beautiful city!
Why we need you
Every day our performance marketing team introduces more and more creators to the magic of 3D laser printing! But to accomplish our goal of a world where anyone can print anything we need to address ever larger audiences. That's where you come in.
You know how to make a good performance marketing team great. The software, the processes, the strategic components we can put in place to meet more people more efficiently.
“Data-driven” isn’t a buzzword for you. It’s an actual way of reaching your goals, and keeping a team on track. The projects you manage are built around measurement and results.
By this point in your career, you’re ready to join a fast-growing team that has plenty of talent, but needs structure and support. With you on board, we can show more people than ever, just how easy it is to create the world around them with Glowforge.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- You'll ensure we're coordinating our efforts across channels to connect with consumers more consistently, addressing their needs more personally, and doing so with less effort and more automation.
- You’ll use existing tools like Segment to make us far more effective, work with analytics to drive far better insights and help us create a customer experience that better reflects the amazing product and people Glowforge.
- This is the perfect job for people who get enormous satisfaction from the sound of a well-oiled machine running smoothly.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Build and continuously optimize processes that feed and unify our marketing efforts across all channels.
- Help shepherd new cross-channel initiatives to ensure their success.
- Work with partners in other departments to understand how PM can better support all areas of the company
- Lead evolution of performance management technology stack (Segment, Klaviyo, or similar tools are easy for you to run in your sleep)
You need these qualifications:
- A deep understanding of performance marketing channels and how they all work together to drive value.
- Proficiency in digital marketing advertising and analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc…
- Fluency with Customer Data Platforms and Campaign Management platforms.
- Appetite and ability to partner with analytics in constantly evolving our measurements of success across the entire customer journey.
- Ability to understand technical projects, initiatives, and be able to break it down to a comprehensive communication.
- Strong organizational skills that allow you to effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives without losing site of detail.
It would be nice if…
- You have previous startup experience
- You have experience with vendor selection and management
- You're familiar with data aggregation and pipelining tools such as funnel.io
Equal opportunity employment
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.