Paid Search Manager
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, and we are happy to help new employees relocate to this beautiful city.
Why we need you
- There's nothing quite like Glowforge. That means we need to build the market as we grow.
- You already understand why that makes search marketing pretty challenging!
- When someone's never heard of 3D laser printing before, it's hard to match their search intent. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
- Right now, there are millions of people searching for Glowforge who don't even know it yet. We need someone who knows how to find them.
- We think that someone is you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- As Paid Search Manager, you'll own the strategy and execution driving paid customer acquisition through Google, Bing, YouTube and other search engines.
- You'll also function as our internal subject matter expert, bringing data-informed insights to the larger team and contributing to our cross channel strategy.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Build holistic search strategies that drive engaged traffic to achieve company goals throughout the customer cycle.
- Develop account structure and bidding strategies that achieve revenue and efficiency targets
- Constantly test and iterate to drive continuous improvement. Every quarter will be the best quarter yet!
- Collaborate with other teams to support their needs as well as those of search.
- Consistently identify new opportunities for growth
You need these qualifications
- Deep understanding of Paid Search that only comes from 2-5 years of hands-on experience, preferably in a direct to consumer context.
- Strong analytical skills - you can dive into the data and come out with insights and direction.
- Extensive experience doing research to identify keywords and audiences that lead to more effective campaigns.
- Ability to write compelling ad copy as well as partnering with creative counterparts to hypothesize, test, iterate and evolve our messaging.
It would be nice if…
- You have startup experience
- You are personally passionate for what we’re building - and can’t wait to get a Glowforge of your own (Now, what to name it….)
Equal opportunity employment There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.