Order Process & Fulfillment Coordinator
SEATTLE, WA | SANTA BARBARA, CA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're exceptionally proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
This is a full-time role in either our Seattle or Santa Barbara offices
Why We Need You
Our company is growing exceptionally fast, and we need your experience and skills to support our teams and help scale our business. Our complex global supply chain is dependent upon efficient order flow processing and your extraordinary order management skills will help us delight our customers.
Your experience, creativity, passion and analytical skills will dramatically increase visibility in our supply chain, allow us to become more data-driven in our decision-making and ultimately will unlock growth as we become more predictable in our ability to fulfill customer demand.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You will be a key part of our operations team, ensuring our order management process is optimized. You will help architect and implement the future state of our order process logic. You will build collaborative relationships with internal teams to ensure that our orders are processed within our service level agreements and meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
Most importantly, you will be integral to ensuring efficient order flow, while working to improve our processes.
This role will provide you with excellent visibility and a strong chance to create groundbreaking contributions to the success of our company.
You need these qualifications
- Order management experience with a track record of steadily growing responsibilities
- Background in order fulfillment, process logic and allocations
- Meaningful experience manipulating and handling order stages in various planning and supply chain tools
- Understanding of how inventory allocations, back orders / preorders and FIFO processing impact order splitting, freight & handling costs and fulfillment timing
- Ability to analyze order queues and resolve potential errors or issues, escalating as required to partners to work towards prompt resolution & fulfillment
- Capable of handling order change process with customer and sales teams
- Able to facilitate daily reporting around order status reconciliation and take appropriate actions to resolve any issues
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You are a tenacious problem solver and have the ability to drive problem resolution to root cause and drive continuous improvement
- You love working in teams and thrive on collaboration with a forward-thinking and supportive team
- You have a 4-year degree or equivalent experience
It would be nice if…
- You have experience creating and implementing new order related processes in enterprise software environments using Shopify and Netsuite.
- You have leadership experience in fast-growing environments in the consumer electronics industry.
- You are creative and resonate with our mission to serve the global community of makers.
Send us a resume (with a cover letter) or a link to whatever showcases your skills the best. We can’t wait to meet you.
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to have you join us.