Influencer Marketing Manager
Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
WHY WE NEED YOU
People love to talk about Glowforge. It’s a truly magical device that lets you hold your ideas in your hands, and helps people unleash their creative superpowers.
So, we’re lucky in that a lot of people would love to get their hands on a Glowforge (and we mean a lot of people).
Because of this, you’d think we have a massive influencer marketing program, right? Not yet! But that’s where you come in. We can't wait to meet you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will help introduce Glowforge to millions and millions of people in partnership with incredible creators.
While the influencers will be the face of the content, we all know you’re the person behind-the-scenes, making it all happen. Using your strategic thinking, you'll map out the ideal partners to reach our target audiences - then use your communication and relationship building skills to quickly bring new partners onboard and new content to the market. You’ll put your analytical skills to work analyzing the acquisition and conversion funnel for campaigns, weaving in new insights to improve results, and collaborating with your teammates to develop best-in-class integrated campaigns.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Scaling our influencer partnerships, from outreach to onboarding and ongoing management
- Managing a massive rolodex of partners, using your excellent time management and prioritization skills to juggle endless opportunities
- Leveraging your stellar communication skills to capture potential partners’ attention and then sell them on Glowforge
- Building strong relationships with creators, providing top-notch service that makes Glowforge their favorite partner
- Methodically tracking results and weaving insights into your evolving strategy
- Providing data-driven creative guidance to partners to help their content perform its best
- Collaborating with Creative and Product teams around influencer created catalog content to drive platform engagement subscription revenues
YOU NEED THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience building and scaling influencer marketing programs
- You’re a “people person” with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships using your excellent communication skills; it doesn’t matter who they are or what they’re interested in - you’re curious and will spark an engaging conversation!
- Strong analytical skills - you can dive into data and come out with insights that help guide the actions you’ll take next
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills - you know this sort of role has a million competing priorities, and that’s part of what you love about the work
- An insatiable desire to learn, grow, and improve
It would be nice if…
- You have an interest in crafting, DIY, woodworking, art, small business - or any of the countless other ways our customers are creative
- Personal passion for what we’re building - and can’t wait to get a Glowforge of your own
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.
Have questions? Email us. Or check out the rest of the current openings.