Growth Marketer, Customer Engagement
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, and we are happy to help new employees relocate to this beautiful city.
Why we need you
Since the beginning, Glowforge has grown because of word-of-mouth from our incredible customers. As they share the magic of Glowforge with their family, friends, and followers, they inspire the next generation of Glowforge owners.
On its own, word-of-mouth is powerful. But when strategically cultivated, it can make a company unstoppable. That’s why we need you. You’ll have the best job at Glowforge - because you’ll be working with our customers day in and day out! You will create win-win situations for our customers and Glowforge that help us reach huge amounts of future customers and ultimately continue our incredible growth trajectory.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You know how you’re one of those marketers who’s wildly analytical and creative? That’s what makes you perfect for this role!
You’ll flex your entrepreneurial and analytical skills leading our massively popular Referral program, which lets us put the best price we offer on a Glowforge into the hands of our customers - and rewards them generously for helping us grow our community. You’ll spearhead new creative programs to partner with customers to share their stories with the world, helping us reach new people in the process. And you’ll see your work show up in all of our marketing channels, using your collaboration skills to partner across the entire Growth team.
More specifically, you’ll be:
- Owning end-to-end management of our Referral program, responsible for activating new customers, improving engagement with existing customers, and evolving the program to fit the needs of our growing company and community
- Developing programs that encourage enthusiastic Glowforge owners to share their experiences to accelerate our organic word-of-mouth
- Developing content, in partnership with the Creative team, to achieve your program's goals - from a things like Referral educational series to the Customer Stories you see on our YouTube channel
- Collaborating with your Social Media, Ad, and Product counterparts to elevate customer partnerships across Glowforge channels
You need these qualifications
- You ‘get people’ - and have used your deep understanding of people’s motivations to build and run wildly successful customer-centric programs
- Strong analytical skills that help you unearth the ‘why’ behind the data
- Phenomenal communicator as you’ll be representing Glowforge in front of the most important people, our customers
It would be nice if…
- You’ve developed new customer ambassador or referral programs at past companies
- Familiarity with maker technology so you can talk-the-talk - but if not, we’ll be happy to teach you
- You are personally passionate for what we’re building - and can’t wait to get a Glowforge of your own (Now, what to name it….)
Equal opportunity employment
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you can join us.