Data Analyst, Site Experience
Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth.
We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Why we need you
The magic of printing things on the Glowforge is an experience we want everyone to know! And we think that magical feeling should begin the moment a visitor lands on our website.
We know you’d agree! You’re a web analytics wizard who can peer into mountains of data to see your customer’s happiest paths, dead ends, short cuts and back tracks. You could work your sorcery anywhere, but we think you’ll be happiest here creating a world where everyone can turn their ideas into reality with the press of a button.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
As the Data Analyst for Site Experience, you’ll work closely with both the Marketing and Product teams to understand user behavior across channels, marketing programs, and audiences.
You’ll define the metrics needed to answer key business questions, configure our analytics platform to track them, then report back with insights that change the way we think and operate.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Serve as the internal authority on our user behavior and engagement across Glowforge Growth and Sales properties.
- Dive deep into site data to identify trends, behaviors and opportunities to use in improving site performance and customer experience.
- Surface testing recommendations and work with stakeholders to develop hypotheses and prioritize testing.
- Own implementation and maintenance of tag management and web tracking.
You need these qualifications
- 3+ Years experience in conversion optimization, product development or digital analytics.
- Excellent analytics capabilities
- Expertise with web analytics and digital experience platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Full Story, Hot Jar, and more
- Working understanding of web coding (HTML, CSS, DOM)
- Proficiency with SQL
It would be nice if…
- You have experience with CRM and CDP platforms.
- You have experience with Big Query
- You are personally passionate for what we’re building - and can’t wait to get a Glowforge of your own.
Equal opportunity employment
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us.