Data Analyst, Paid Media
Seattle, WA - Full-timeApply to this Job
At Glowforge, we help people bring home the future and make it their own. Our printer uses a laser to carve and engrave products from raw materials like wood, leather, acrylic – even cardboard. Take a look and see for yourself.
We build magical products to delight our customers, and we do it while taking care of each other. We hire people who are outstanding at what they do, who thrive in tight-knit teams, and who want to make things that make a difference.
Together, we've built a product we're incredibly proud of, and the reward has been incredible growth. We work together because we believe in the power of creativity. We believe we can bring about a future where anyone can print anything.
We'd love to have you join us.
This is a full-time role in Seattle, and we are happy to help new employees relocate to this beautiful city.
Why we need you
There’s nothing available quite like a Glowforge. As a result, we’re not just competing for clicks, we’re creating a whole new market! This effort takes heavy investment in surfacing content that builds brand awareness and answers a myriad of questions on the path to purchase. We need someone who can help our marketing managers understand what’s working and what’s not in their paid media channels AND help us tie it all together to understand the incremental value being added (or not added) by each tactic. We think that someone is you! With you on board, we'll help more people than ever unlock their inner creative genius.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You’ll be the primary source of analytics support for the performance marketing team, diving deep into channel and cross channel data to provide insights and recommendations that enable us to more effectively reach our audiences. Additionally, you’ll act as the primary advocate for the team’s data needs, ensuring reporting, operational support, and engineering infrastructure.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Create and evolve the suite of dashboards and regular reports needed to effectively manage paid channels and to tie our tactics all together
- Constantly dive deep into our advertising data to identify opportunities for testing, optimization and personalization
- Work closely with channel managers to iterate on data-driven strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with operations and analytics teams to ensure appropriate data structure, processes, and pipelines are intact to support both execution and analysis
You need these qualifications
- Five years of experience in analytics
- 2 years experience performance marketing
- Proficiency with digital ad platforms, especially CM360, DV360, Adwords and Facebook
- Excellent Analytics skills. Ability to decompose complex questions into key components and translate them into metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to help ensure that our requirements and learnings are flowing just like our data
It would be nice if…
- You have experience with CRM and CDP platforms
- You have startup experience
- You are personally passionate for what we’re building - and can’t wait to get a Glowforge of your own.
Equal opportunity employment
There's one more, very important thing. We are an equal opportunity employer. We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to create an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day. We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you can join us.