Program Manager, Catalog
Remote - Full-timeApply to this Job
Why we need you
Every day, our customers are discovering new occasions to print something magical - heirlooms for a loved one, functional everyday tools, or festive decorations for their home. Sometimes they want a spectacular project that they just can’t design on their own or want something fast, easy, and pre-designed. That’s when they look to our Design Catalog.
Our Design Catalog features beautifully crafted, ready-to-print designs. And we envision our Catalog to one day offer hundreds of thousands of designs - everything our customers dream of. Today, we are just getting started and we’re scaling up from publishing dozens of new designs per week to hundreds and thousands per week. We think you’re the one that makes this possible.
We're a remote-first company - just let us know where you prefer to work from!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the Product team to help scale out the bustling catalog where our incredibly creative community can find a world of ready-made designs and earn money from their own designs.
- Activate, engage customers and show them how to become best-selling designers. You’ll create and run programs that will encourage and empower more and more customers to get paid for their creativity
- Project manage and optimize the end to end workflow, creating a well-oiled machine to turn customer submissions into high quality catalog designs
- Scale the marketplace thousandfold! Strategize ways to efficiently bring a growing pipeline of designs to life in the catalog, ensuring quality while rapidly expanding in volume
- Partner and communicate across product, finance, and customer success to create processes and tools that create clarity and alignment
You need these qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working with customer engagement programs, and/or social or community program management
- Extraordinary communication skills, whether it’s creating external customer communication, engaging 1:1 with a customers, or helping a teammate understand a complex process
- You’re a resourceful problem solver and an effortless facilitator, and you’re hard-wired for efficiency and quality. Inefficiency bothers you, and you ruthlessly purge it from your projects.
- You have kept other fast paced content creation and publishing teams running efficiently even as projects increased in complexity and size
- You have designed and executed programs that scale up multiple folds as your product and teams grew
It would be nice if…
- You’ve worked in the creative and design space and have an eye for visual quality and aesthetic
- You have experience using design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape, or CAD programs
- You’ve used project management software before to keep your teams on track (like Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc).
- You love making things - knitting, woodworking, 3D printing, furniture building - it doesn’t matter what.