Beta Project: An accuracy challenge
Posted by
Kallisti
Kirkland, Wa 
Joined Oct 28, '15 

My daughter broke her ruler at school and it needed to be replaced. I saw it as a unique challenge so I made this. Getting it right in Inkscape was tricky but ultimately it came out wonderful. I am going to work on a leather case for it next. I tried it once but didn’t leave enough margin on the edges to sew it together properly.


Hundreds of ideas brought to life
Explore projects.
Beta project twelve (Acrylic in Wood Inlay)

Beta Project: Completed Halloween Wreath

Beta Project: Another Succesful Engrave!

Beta Project 4_JM - Woodland Baby Mobile